- Four Moons Watching sets up a round robin writing prompts game.
- Silv posts their first mission! In which new agents are introduced, a padded-out badfic creates a ridiculous Stu, and Liz has no idea what she's in for. (Contains some swearing, entirely on the part of the agents.)
- Silv posts a second mission (to Miraculous Ladybug), in which a partnership is established, badfic is as badfic does, and more questions are raised than answered.
- Scapegrace posts new episodes of PPC Citation Needed on the Board.
- Zingenmir hits seven years as a Boarder, and doesn't muse about it while also kind of musing about it.
- Thoth posts a eulogy for Neil Peart of the band Rush, who passed away on January 7th.
- Mirage Fontane begins and links to a new sporking project (Tillie Cole's book Raze).
- Christopher Tolkien, son of J. R. R. Tolkien and dedicated compiler and editor of his father's unpublished works, passes away at the age of 95. Namárië, Christopher. We are grateful beyond words for the treasures you made available to us.
- Silv posts a third mission (to Miraculous Ladybug)! In which a short badfic with terrible execution produces a similarly short mission and half a dozen butterflies.
- Sergio Turbo drops by and begins to post "The World Without Authors", a multi-chapter sort of non-canon sequel to his main spin-off ("Blank Sprite"). 2014 HST. The unthinkable has happened. World 1 somehow managed to wipe itself out, and the plot continuum unraveled. A single universe survived, a conglomeration of the scraps that survived the collapse. A world without authors, where canon, fanon and original are now meaningless terms.
- Mofumo joins the Board!
- Huinesoron runs a first attempt at an AI Dungeon PPC mission on the Board.
- Huinesoron writes interestingly in his Friday blog about retelling the Silmarillion to a young audience.
- Ypsi plugs a set of short horror stories written for a friend's project.
- Zingenmir plugs her new Whoniverse DC Superheroes AU fanfic. In it, Blaze has gone off the rails. Captain Charisma wants to know why. (Or, in a superhero AU, Jack Harkness wants to know what's up with his friend and superhero partner John Hart.)
- Iximaz reflects (spoiler-free) on the impact of The Good Place as the show ends.
- Thoth writes about infohazards and Langford's Basilisk, and later reviews The Atrocity Archives (part of Charles Stross' Laundry Files).
- Mirage Fontane starts a modern sci-fi thread on the Board.
- Sergio Turbo posts chapter two of "The World Without Authors" on the Board.
- ChampionOrChicken joins the Board!
- Huinesoron posts an appeal for sanity on the Board, which is so unusual an idea in the PPC that it simply had to make the list of events.
- OpinionedAngel brings glad tidings to the Board of the announcement of a Hamilton movie release date! October 15, 2021, to be precise. Hurrah!
- Huinesoron posts "Roma", a combination of poetry and photographs, on the Board (Friday blog).
- S.M.F. plugs a new Young Wizards crossover fanfic on the Board.
- Silv posts a pair of interludes! In "Clearing the Air", Liz and Avery have a Talk, and in "Homesick", a homesick agent seeks solace in tea.
- Sergio Turbo posts the third chapter of "The World Without Authors".
- Four Moons Watching plugs some writing on the Board.
- Neshomeh issues a challenge to rewrite a short piece of old writing. Several interesting revisions result.
- ChampionOrChicken plugs a PPC-inspired short story on the Board.
- Tomash posts the results of a President's Day Write-Off to the Board.
- Four Moons Watching writes and plugs a Space Australia.
- Huinesoron begins a thread about favorite books for his Friday blog. Said thread grows.
- Iximaz posts the PPC Pokémon Tournament signups.
- Badger421 delurks to mark their fourth (or ninth, counting past lurking!) Boardiversary!
- Silv posts the Shipfest opt-in thread.
- Silv posts the Shipfest story thread.
- Calliope posts a large handful of pieces from a Flight Rising dragons writing project.
- Huinesoron's Friday blog of the week takes a (partially photographic) look at the inspiration for the Barrow-Downs in The Lord of the Rings.
- Jean Yeap joins the Board!
- Tomash posts a Corvid's 19 film plotbunny idea, and gets some photographic fan-casting in response.
- The Good Mod Addict (aka GMA/Geema) reviews the game Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
- Huinesoron's Friday blog discusses the origin of science fiction.
- Iximaz reviews the recently released (for streaming) movie Onward.
- Four Moons Watching plugs some writing (NSFW).
- Sergio Turbo posts chapter 3.5 of "The World Without Authors". A Tumblr has also been set up for "The World Without Authors" and "Blank Sprite".
- Jean Yeap posts an MST of "Sauron's Adopted Daughter" on the Board.
- Tomash posts the results of a Write-Off.
- WolfQuill requests and gains Permission (granted the next day by Neshomeh)!
- Somariel returns to the Board after roughly a decade!
- Following fantasy author Tamora Pierce's blanket permission to livestream readings of her books, Zingenmir sets up a reading of First Test. Said reading takes place via Zoom, one chapter at a time.
- BrynFang (formerly Ypsi/YpsiFang) posts the first six stories of The Devil's Hour, a horror series.
- QuantumMelody makes an account on the New Board and says hello!
- Sergio Turbo posts chapter four of "The World Without Authors", at which point the story has gained a full co-writer, Aelit.
- SomeRandomPersonAccount starts an April Fool's Day thread a little early. It sees a certain amount of activity on and after April 1st.
- April Fool's Day!
- Jean Yeap reviews the comic Major Grom.
- IRL Hand of Almalexia (aka Sparrow/IDC) returns to the Board, having previously been around in 2016...
- ...and sparks a deep archiving dive into the timeline of the very earliest PPC postings, with many exciting new (old) discoveries.
- Snowblaze starts a self-pluggage thread on the Board. Silv responds.
- Huinesoron shares an interactive memorial to the Old Board, which closed down in October 2019. The memorial shows the last view of the Old Board's front page, with the links set up to work (mostly leading to the mirrored posts on the New Board, as well as a screenshot or two of the Old Board).
- OrangeFox requests and gains Permission (granted on the next day by Iximaz)!
- Four Moons Watching shares a doc on the subject of Duck (carrying) Capacity, which sparks some amusing discussion (including a little from the agents).
- Sergio Turbo posts the fifth chapter of "The World Without Authors"!
- Scapegrace posts on the Board about her developing isekai-style story "Nameless Cross"!
- Jean Yeap and Odysseus Nemo post an MST of "Master of the Universe" (the fanfiction precursor to the Fifty Shades Trilogy) on the Board.
- Neshomeh reviews Dragon's Code by Gigi McCaffrey (a new Pern book published in 2018).
- Zingenmir writes up this whole summary of 2020's events so far over the course of several hours, because sometimes sheltering in place gives you both an archiving mood and the sense of having time to fully indulge it. Also, January, February, and even early March seem very long ago now.
- GeniusGamer introduces himself on the board and joins the Discord on his first full day with an account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.