- Happy New Year!
- Matthew, and by Matthew I mean you the readers, learns a little bit about Ajax's backstory in "Folie à Deux."
- The Detective probably should have expected to run into the Aviator at Rudi's. Neither of them could really have expected what happened next, though they can both agree it was a pretty good bad idea.
- Neshomeh releases Nume and Ilraen's newest mission, "Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Mishap," in which mangled canon characters are not necessarily an agent's biggest problem.
- The Aviator and Zeb are teamed up with the Detective and Jack for a Harry Potter x Doctor Who mission.
- Zeb and his temporary partner, Dawn, get a Harry Potter harem fic that leaves them wishing for brain bleach.
- Where Marina and Richard are sent to deal with a glitterbag in the Backside of the Canon of Persona 4.
- Kaitlyn and Selene meet a whole bunch of hobbits, and Kaitlyn isn't as overjoyed as you'd expect, in "Three Hobbit Ladies and a Ring."
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the Nintendo Switch are released worldwide.
- An Arrowverse mission from an unusual perspective. Rated T. Please read the content warning.
Kelly Stone and September Johnson "despatch" two fangirls in "Sherlock Holmes is my boyfriend."This spin-off is out of continuity because its author has been banned as of September 9, 2017.
- Agent Ripper tries to make sense of his troublesome backstory, along with the sympathies of a fellow agent, in "Illogic Bomb."
- Agent Falchion suffers a bout of "Anthophobia" after he gets an unpleasant surprise courtesy of his senior partner.
- Dawn turns to one of her oldest friends for advice in the interlude "What'll I Do." (set March 2017)
- All of HQ is treated to the first recorded (and rather colorful) Purim Party Invitation in 2014. (originally from the first Purim RP opening post)
- A pair of Calaquendi (Tolkien Elves from before the First Age) critique each other's costumes in "Two Elves and a Song." (originally from the 2015 Purim RP opening post)
- Two Nursery children discuss the Purim story while their sister looks for her hat. (originally from the 2016 Purim RP opening post)
- Dawn, Abaddon, and T'Zar prepare for the 2017 Purim Party in "Come As You Aren't." (not previously posted)
- Ix and Charlotte face an... alien witch princess from outer space?
- Sergio, Nikki and Corolla continue their chase of Vera Heartbound during the Blank Sprite Incident.
- London finds itself swarmed by PPCers for a Gathering.
- The Aviator's TARDIS listens to her pilot and thinks about hugs.
- Yes, folks, I've been threatening this for years. Here's the summary of the Valcentica RP mission from ten years ago. Get ready.
- Ix and Charlotte are teamed up with Michael and Apecian for a Bill/Hermione smutfic when an uninvited guest tags along.
- (Historic release) The Aviator returns, and Zeb and Dawn go on their last mission together.
- (Historic release) Dawn makes good on her promise to Zeb and takes him to meet two of her old partners.
- Another record of the Blank Sprite Incident is released, shedding more light on Sergio's troubled past.
- You can't keep a good fanficWorld admin down, even if they have no actual archive at the moment. Let the Badfic Game begin!
- As Charlotte's deal with the Flowers comes closer to an end, she and Ix are sent against a ridiculously overpowered Twilight Sue.
- In the latest report of the Blank Sprite Incident, Corolla finally manages to make Nikki remember her past.
- Calpurnia Library teams up with Kitty Callahan and Alec Trevelyan as they go toe-to-toe with some James Bond badslash, featuring drinking, cursing, and an oddly theological twist.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi is released in US theaters. The second installment of the Star Wars sequel trilogy, it will go on to gross $777 million worldwide, and receive largely positive reviews. Critics praise it for its plot, ensemble cast, action, effects, score and emotional weight; some even consider it the best Star Wars film since The Empire Strikes Back.
Not Specified Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.