TooPurple, also known as zdimensia, Bramandin, and Makkara, among others, was permanently banned from the PPC community on September 9, 2017, as per the results of this discussion and vote, which was a follow-up to this thread, in which Bramandin revealed that she was the previously banned user zdimensia.
The PPC's current policy regarding zdimensia (under any name) is to immediately block any account found to be acting as a sock-puppet or meat-puppet of hers, on any and every platform on which it appears. Any Board thread started with the sole purpose of discussing her will be deleted by the Nameless Admin without notice.
Her Permission is revoked, and everything she wrote before or since being banned is considered out of continuity. This includes the works posted to Fanfiction.net in December 2017 under the alias "New Tales from the Despatch," and any other works by her posted to any platform under any name.
Timeline of Events
- May 5, 2014
- June 6-7, 2014
- zdimensia requests Permission the first time.
- July 6, 2014
- AdmiralSakai starts a discussion about MLP shock-fics.
- July 8-13, 2014
- zdimensia requests Permission the second time.
July 11, 2014
- zdimensia posts some apologies.
- July 27, 2014
- August 7, 2014
- zdimensia asks for feedback on a mission. She still does not have Permission.
- August 12, 2014
- zdimensia posts the latest of several threads discussing the PPC things she's working on. People are very uncomfortable with it at this point.
- August 15-18, 2014
- And then another one, where things really heat up.
- August 19, 2014
- August 20-22, 2014
- zdimensia posts a would-be apology.
- June 16, 2015
- February 4, 2016
- February 19, 2016
- April 6, 2016
- May 9-10, 2016
- May 31, 2016
- May 22-31, 2017
- Bramandin admits to being zdimensia.
- Following much discussion, Bramandin's request, and a Board vote, Bramandin is temporarily banned with IP-block enforcement, with lifting contingent on her demonstration that she has changed.
- September 2-9, 2017
- Tomash posts on behalf of Bramandin, with her request to return to the Board.
- Following discussion and vote, zdimensia/Bramandin/TooPurple is permanently banned with IP-block enforcement.
- November 28, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- Neshomeh queries Makkara about her identity.
"Mythcreant," "Nony," and "Anonymous"
- March 23-26, 2018
- Mythcreant joins the Board.
- May 4, 2018
- Nony joins the Board talking about zdimensia.
- May 26–June 6, 2018
- An anonymous third party posts to the Board acting as a would-be mediator for zdimensia. This ultimately goes nowhere; Anonymous stops responding.
- Phobos relays the results of his attempt to negotiate with zdimensia via e-email. His proposed compromise on her demands is not accepted.
- The decision to empower the Nameless Admin to delete without warning any thread started with the intent of discussing zdimensia is voted into effect.
- April 9-10, 2019
- Bramandin once again joins the board under an alias. One of her posts sees significant discussion before being deleted. (An easier-to-read version of the document can be found here.)
- May 9, 2019
- Another alias appears and is quickly identified and deleted. The thread is viewable here.
- October 27-28, 2019
- A throwaway account appears on the newly established Board, and requests an apology. The post is deleted within minutes. A 'mission' is posted on fanfiction.net, by user Smoke who is evidently Bramandin.
- Another throwaway account appears, claiming this very page is biased against Bramandin/TooPurple.
- March 7-10, 2020
- Joins the Board and requests help with a Dragon Prince fanfic.
- Tomash offers to help, advising that he might not be immediately responsive.
- March 13, 2020
- Both WolfQuill and OrangeFox receive emails from Bramandin: "I'm willing to beta for you, but I warn you that part of the permission process is to reject you as a human just to see how you react."
- March 14-16, 2020
- Posts a piece of fanfic, having chosen not to wait for Tomash but having gotten help from "someone else."
- In response to a review by Cicada, mentions that the person who helped them said that "people here have a problem with third person objective."
- Neshomeh asks the identity of the helper, who turns out to be Bramandin.
- Following further discussion, both on- and off-Board, "Erynn" is determined either to be Bramandin or to be completely indistinguishable from her. Her ban is enforced.
- March 18, 2020
- Bramandin emails the Board's admin account gloating about having "tricked [us] into hurting someone else" while claiming the PPC is "an evil [she] is allowed to take joy in annoying."
September 28-30, 2020
- Yet Another Newbie who just so happens to have stumbled into Bram's works and wants advice for MSTing them.
- After we explained that we don't do that here, she wrote a short fic for a prompt, that was a rehashing of bram's complaints against the Board at large.