Lily Winterwood discovered fanfiction in fifth grade, when she was doing a report on J.K. Rowling. She promptly became a fanwriter, writing for the computer hard drive and dreaming of online glory as a wonderful writer. These were delusions at first. Like every other fanwriter, she started out with badfic.
In sixth grade, she came across Miss Cam's Official Fanfiction University of Middle-earth. The website also had a link to TOS, and from there Lily fell down a rabbit hole of Sue sporking into the PPC.
Lily dipped out of the PPC in 2014 due to interest in other fandoms, and in her absence she has written:
- 2015-2016: The Quest for Erebor Liveblogs - A re-telling of The Hobbit in live time on Tumblr. Mix of book and movie canon with significant canon divergence after the Battle of Five Armies. Bilbo/Thorin.
- 2017: Beside the Dancing Sea - A selkie AU for Yuri!!! on ICE. Victor Nikiforov/Yuuri Katsuki.
- 2017-2018: Various Yuri!!! on ICE fanzines, most notably Born to Make Art History, an art history-themed fanzine.
- 2019: and so my heart beats wildly - A Mo Dao Zu Shi modern au where cultivation is a competitive sport. Wei Wuxian/Lan Wangji.
You can read the rest of her works at Archive of Our Own.
Lily does not have the same amount of mission writing as many others, but she has put some work into the worldbuilding of the PPC, including:
- The Spectrum of Suvian Species, in a research paper penned (in 2008, forgive the cringey writing) by Lori Starrett and Bill Fallis
- The missions of DMS Agents Eledhwen Elerossiel and Christianne Shieh
- Stuff with the League of Mary Sue Factories via Eledhwen's Suvian clone, Lilith Wydenbrooke
- Stuff with the Mirror Multiverse, in IAHF's second year
- The main events of the 2013 Blackout: "Plotholes and Meatloaf and Angels, Oh My!"
- The New Multiverse Monitor, the 2013-2014 news magazine iteration.
- Adopting and fleshing out the Disentangler and the Agent
- A Troupe By Any Other Name's performances
- A backstory fix-it for Christianne and Eledhwen
- The Inconvenience Store
In the footsteps of her first introduction to the CPI and long-time friend Miss Cam, Lily has also penned a couple OFUs:
- The International Academy of Hetalia Fanfiction (link) - Warning: the writing is very cringe 2011!
- The Modern Baker Street Fanfiction Academy (link)
- Any jokes Lily makes about an OFU for MDZS should not be taken seriously.
While Lily did cut her teeth on mocking Mary Sues and bad crossovers, she no longer wants to start internet drama by getting publicly annoyed by specific, named bad fanfiction. Her return to writing for the PPC is solely for interludes, backstories, and worldbuilding. She is open to RPs (and Badfic Games events) on the Board or Discord; please find her on the PPC Discord if you are interested.