Part XXVI of the Things I Am Not Allowed to Do at the PPC List, comprising entries 1839-18?.
Cross-posted from the Board on May 23, 2019 (thread from October 2016).
1839. Harry Dresden must never be brought near the DoSAT to see what happens.
- Even if the ensuing mayhem is a great view.
- Seriously, don't do this. The Techies will have your head.
- Don't trick him to come close intensive care too. Even the First Law won't protect you.
1840. I won't try to get in a stare contest with a Dresdenverse practitioner of magic.
- If they're canon characters, the money needed by FicPsych to deal with their memories will come from my pocket.
- If they're agents... I hope they have got humour.
- And run away once I collected myself.
1841. I won't try to get Ivy hooked on World One fanfic. Ever.
- Seriously, ever. I can't outrun Kincaid's sniper bullets.
1842. I won't switch anyone's DS, 3DS or smartphone with a COMP.
- If I do it, I'm on my own to deal with the ensuing demonic invasion.
1843. I won't try elevator jokes with Elizabeth and Theodore.
- Limousine jokes with Margaret are also out of question.
- Jail jokes with Caroline and Justine shouldn't be done either.
- Seriously, don't make fun of Velvet Room attendants.
1844. I won't try to repaint the Velvet Room.
- Especially if I try to use glittery paint.
1845. Forcing people to read Marie's poems is a form of torture, and is henceforth forbidden.
- Besides, the Sues just love them.
1846. Trying to shoot people wth an Evoker to see what happens is a Bad Idea.
- Especially if FicPsych patients are targeted.
1847. I won't organize a meat eater competition between Chie Satonaka and Akihiko Sanada.
- There is no country who can afford the meat they would eat.
1848. I won't punch Philemon.
- Even if he deserved it.
- Actually, he didn't have much of a choice...
- *flame war*
1849. I won't put together two genderbent versions of a character to see what happens. Results are clear.
1850. Playing at 'He loves me... He loves me not' with the Marquis is a bad idea.
- Even if I get a 'He loves me' result.