Sophia Cole, or "Phia" as she will insist, is more commonly known as "Reason #8 why Mpreg is a dumb idea."
Phia is tall and plump, with frizzy dark hair and brown eyes. Many have speculated on her genetic origins, but few have actually honed in on them. She will admit to Hispanic heritage, as has been noted when people call her out on her long, almost Sue-ish, name (Sophia Elena Felicia Cole). Her response is, "It's CULTURAL." She typically wears loudly colored pajamas around her response center. She paints her toenails obsessively and has been known to have a hat fetish. Do not mock the hats.
Lately, other agents may have noticed bite marks on her hands. These are Inara's fault. Don't ask. Really.
Phia is cheerful and serene, the cool-headed member of RC #26. She enjoys knitting, napping, and playing with her pet mermaid, Inara. The few times she does get irritable, her inner-city (what city is open for debate) background shines through, with cursing and screaming and a good amount of shooting.
Throws bizarrely themed birthday parties.
- 2006 - Disney Goes Goth
- 2007 - Voodoo Luau
- 2008 - (forthcoming, tentatively Mad Tea Party A-Go-Go)
- September 2004 - Recruited, partnered with Agent Alanna "Kneecap" Bailey.
- April 2006 - Agent Bailey retires. Agent Beaton recruited.
- October 1, 2006 - Phia is possessed by a Rapist!Slash!Sue-spirit, causing her to attempt to pounce her partner. Reported in "Agents Possessed in Bad Slash Fic!", The Multiverse Monitor, Issue Eight.
- January 14, 2007 - The Shoelace Incident (don't ask).
- June 6, 2008 - The Incident with the 37,000 Weasels and One Lobster Trap (we don't know, but Phia thinks it's the funniest thing ever and Branwen won't say anything).