Ryni is short, with dark eyes and grayish-brownish hair.
Ryni is violent and easily angered, traits that are put to good use as an assassin. She doesn't tend to talk to people she doesn't know (and she really doesn't know that many people), but is perfectly willing to give dramatic and overly formal speeches to people she likes and people she's about to kill. She finds it hard to make friends, due to her rather low opinion of people in general. While she finds her partner exasperating, she genuinely cares about him. This shows in her tendency to mock him at every opportunity.
Ryni enjoys playing with thread. Perhaps as a result of this, her primary methods of assassination are strangulation and occasionally a small pair of sewing scissors.
One day a strange agent with a rather bizarre speech pattern arrived unannounced in RC #5719, claiming to be Agent Tirsaer's new partner. Discreet inquiry at the Department of Personnel later confirmed this. Tirsaer and Ryni have worked together ever since.
- August 2005 - assigned to Department of Floaters, partnered with Tirsaer
- November 2008 - recruited Agent Hawthorne
Home: Response Center #5719
Partnered with Tirsaer
- "The Necromancer and the Weaver"
- An introduction to the world of the agents, in which two assassins hold a brief conversation.
- "A Multitude of Minis" (Naruto)
- The first mission, in which a Vampire!Sue is encountered and multiple minis are discovered.
- "Slaying the Slayer" (Old Kingdom), with Agent Nara (DMS)
- The second mission, in which another agent is encountered and Tirsaer returns home under less-than-ideal circumstances.
- "Bells, Books, and Candles" (Rurouni Kenshin)
- In which an agent's Lust Object is bashed and an exorcism performed.
- 2008 Mary Sue Invasion, Part 6 - "The Search for Sabbat" (RP)
- In which Ryni, Tirsaer, and Nara pick off Sues in the corridors.
- "In the Most Unlikely Places" (The Silmarillion), with Agent Hawthorne (DIC)
- In which there is revenge for a torn book.
- "Descent Into HQ," with Agent Hawthorne (DIC)
- In which a recruit misunderstands and names are debated.