- I reject your reality and substitute my own.
A Reality Room is a room in PPC HQ where logic and reason reign supreme. Has a Sue drunk 22 bottles of rum? Plunk her down in a Reality Room and watch the realistic side effects! Does a stick-thin OC wear hundreds of pounds of armor? Watch her collapse under the weight of it all! Warning: some PPC substances, such as Bleeprin and Pink Stuff, will not work in a Reality Room, although Techno-Dann and Makes-Things have adapted most PPC technology so that it will work.
A poorly written character who steps into a Reality Room may find himself being given a realistic background and personality, or he may find himself dead due to bad biology. A culture implant is a safer, though not so thorough, way of reconditioning a badfic recruit.
There are more than one of these locations in HQ, with at least one interrogation room in DIA Central being a repurposed Reality Room. Reality Rooms are among the oldest rooms in HQ; while most of the complex is built into Word Worlds due to the fact that portals can be written in and out of them, Reality Rooms are situated in non-Word Worlds. They were found through natural plotholes, before Hornbeam discovered how to write plotholes into existence.
Due to their position in non-Word Worlds, written plotholes and other hallmarks of bad writing—or of esoteric PPC logic—have no existence in them.
- "Mara-thon" (Pirates of the Caribbean), Agents Mara and Isaiah (DTE)
- In which the Reality Room forces a Sue's ignored injuries to catch up with her.
- "A Wunderkind" (The Chronicles of Narnia), Agents Tawaki Penguin and Melpomene (DTO) with Trainee Natalie Green
- In which a Sue comes to rue her purple description.
- "Gestalt Therapy: Interlude" (FicPsych)
- In which Derik gets himself a backstory reboot.
- "Tough to Take" (G.I. Joe), Agents Suicide and Diocletian (DMS)
- In which the agents give a Sue a lethal course on Proper Military Behavior.
- "What A Twist!" (Heavy Rain), Agents Anneli Rodriguez, Xanthus Garkaran, and Cinderella (DF)
- In which the agents use a Reality Room to execute an illogical Stu.
- "Plotholes and Meatloaf and Angels, Oh My!" (interlude)
- In which the Reality Room was severely damaged when it was used in conjunction with a hand grenade to destroy Slorp.
- "Experiencing a Significant Gravitas Shortfall" (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS), with Agent Navare, Agent Amris (APD), and Agent Ari (DF).
- Where we happen to see how well a Reality Room and fighting spirit as an energy source mix.
- "The Only (Immortal) Child" (Percy Jackson and the Olympians), Agents Matthew Welch and Ajax (DMS)
- In which the Reality Room causes a godly yet uncanonical Stu to fade.