- Continua: My Little Pony x The Princess Bride
- Writing Status: In Progress
- Summary: An irate Minotaur tells the Cutie Mark Crusaders a story that suspiciously mirrors a famous movie - with appropriate (or inappropriate ) substitutions , of course.
- The Reason I Like It: It's well-written and keeps a nice touch of tongue-in-cheek throughout the narration.
- Strikes: A bit heavy on the Scoot-abuse, and it starts off with a strange non-sequitur.
- Continua: My LIttle Pony
- Writing Status: Unknown
- Summary: What life was like growing up for the priveleged pony, Silver Spoon.
- The Reason I Like It: It's a deconstruction of a marginal character only by analyzing it further than the show was willing (or able) to go. It's very dark and shines a spotlight on just how horrible some of magical aspects of the world of Equestria can become when things don't work out the way you want them to.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.