The Musée des Univers Perdus ("Museum of Lost Universes") is a museum and bookstore specializing in works from lost civilizations, such as Ancient Rome or Gallifrey. The Musée is located in a plaza in New Caledonia.
The building has a very impressive exterior, and yet the inside is even larger, with a high enough ceiling to have its own weather systems on occasion; the precise means with which this was accomplished are a source of debate among the PPC. Its floors are marble, and it has a ceiling of glass. Statues of famous librarians from across the Multiverse can be found dotted around the museum, and the walls of the central hall are inscribed in gold with the names of librarians who have fallen in the line of duty.
Known Staff Edit
- Doctor Cornelius is the head curator of the Musée. An old man with a walking stick, he was the sixteenth agent to join the PPC, and was apparently famous during his prime years; he tends to take any excuse to remind people of his past exploits. He has a somewhat gruff, old-fashioned demeanour, with a tendency to grumble about how he's now stuck behind a desk, and often has difficulty telling people's genders, but is fairly reasonable when it comes to running his library.
- Lorelei is Dr. Cornelius' assistant; despite his repeated assertions, she is indeed female. She tends to walk the line between making allowances for his behaviour and calling him on it.
Known Collections Edit
- Works from the Roman Empire (Real World).
- Folktales from Sernpidal (Star Wars Legends).
- The Lost Road trilogy, J.R.R. Tolkien (Middle-earth).
- Epic fantasies/historical epics from Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia), including tales of the Telmarine pirates.
- Dialogues from the Library of Ephebe (Discworld).
- Fictional and mythical texts from the Jedi Archives on Coruscant (Star Wars, Disneyverse).
- These are housed in the second west-southwest wing. The door is flanked by statues of Jedi Master Jocasta Nu and the guardian-droid Cator.
- A sub-wing for different versions of Atlantis, including J.R.R. Tolkien's Atalantë & Doctor Who's Atlantis.
Removed Collections Edit
- The Musée used to have a large collection of Gallifreyan novels, housed in the Gallifreyan gallery. They were removed by the Continuity Council of Gallifrey-in-Exile following the restoration of Gallifrey during the events of the Doctor Who 50th anniversary episode.
- "Thesuperfunnymynoseisrunnyextracrazystory" (Harry Potter), Agents Tawaki Penguin and Dustin O'Grady (DTO)
- "PPC: Flight of Swans"
- Agent Starwind Rohana visits the Musée.
- "Continuity: Purge"
- The Continuity Council wants to check out some items – permanently.
- "A Library Far, Far Away"
- The Musée team take a field trip to the Jedi Archives.
- "Talk Like 15 Pirates," Part 5
- The team take a visit from the Canon Librarian.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "PPC: Flight of Swans", by Huinesoron
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "Thesuperfunnymynoseisrunnyextracrazystory" (Harry Potter), by Tawaki
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "Continuity: Purge" by Huinesoron
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "A Library Far, Far Away" by Huinesoron
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Talk Like 15 Pirates," Part 5, by Huinesoron