Formerly known as "Huntress" and "Agent Evona," she's non-rabid fangirl who favoured silly nicknames. She's Canadian, fourteen, and loved LotR long before the movies came out.
Mission Reports Edit
Home: My Little Virtual World
- "Teh Ultimate Mary Sue Parody!" (The Lord of the Rings)
- Here's a thought: What if LotR characters could occasionally resist Mary Sues? After reading several badfics, I wondered what the results would be. So I wrote this.
Partnered with Rael Edit
- Mission the First: "An Elf By Any Other Name" (The Lord of the Rings)
- For her first sporking, Agent Evona is sent to eradicate a typical elven romance story... between a Mary Sue and a Marty Stu. Unfortunately, it's not as simple as Jay and Acacia make it seem, and she may have to get help from an unexpected source...
- Mission the Second: "Vic and Envy… And A Self-Insert" (Fullmetal Alchemist, NSFW)
- The second sporking (or rather, MSTing this time) of the strange duo, this time featuring a bad smut fic with a voice actor, Vic Mignogna (who does Edward Elric), and Envy. Icky stuff, though the M-rated garbage is cut out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.