A mini-Sue is created when a Suethor misspells the name of their own Mary Sue. Mini-Sues tend to be small, annoying versions of the Sue, though on some occasions they may manifest as pink, glittery versions of their continuum's mini. Like most minis, they are less dangerous than the full version, but can still cause a great deal of trouble. Agents generally kill them whenever they are encountered, though Phi Six has taken custody of two Borg mini-Stus for experimentation and language training.
A mini-Sue can regenerate if the same misspelling is used again, and may have some memory of its previous existence.
Ebony of "My Immortal" has spawned an entire army of mini-Sues, as well as the first possible case of a mini-Suethor.
Mini-Sues Encountered in PPC Missions Edit
- "The Agents, Cleaning" (Black Butler), Agents Chris and Ami Seeker (DF), with trainees Miguel Correa and Violet Rose Greenfield
- "Deez" (Star Wars), Agents Cavan Shenn and Rilwen Shadowflame (DF)
- "Sue Be Nimble, Sue Be Fast, the PPC's Coming to Kick Your – " (Lord of the Rings), Agents Manx and Shadow (DF)
- "That Darn Cat" (Discworld), Agents Kayla Richards and Teek Virtanen (DMS)
- "Star Trek Voyager Love and War," Part 1, Part 2 (Star Trek: Voyager), Agents Cyba Zero and Eagrus Khan (DTE)
- "Stus. Stus Never Change." (Fallout), Agents Danny Richardson and Laura Dukes (DMS - Video Games)
- "Say Hello, Wave Goodbye" (Watership Down), Agents Grace Leon and Ally Malet (DF)
- "Revoking Chantel" (Hogan's Heroes), Agent Arthur Briggs and Intern Lynn Gillies (DMS)