The Mailbox Game is a roughly annual AU game in which Boarders get to have a Q&A session with some of their favorite PPC agents. As such, it is strictly non-canon for all participants due to the fact that, well, World One authors are having their questions answered by the agents themselves.
To play, writers may set up a "mailbox" under the original post for their PPC characters. Other participants may submit questions to the characters in the form of replies to their mailbox, either as themselves or as their own characters, and the writers reply in-character. Role-play sometimes ensues.
The Mailbox Game is a great way to learn about your favorite characters, and it's also a great character-building exercise for the writers.
Past Mailbox Games Edit
- The First Mailbox Game, started by SeaTurtle on the Other Board, Mar 19, 2013
- The Second Mailbox Game, started by SeaTurtle on the Other Board, May 19, 2015
- The Third Mailbox Game, started by SeaTurtle on the T-Board, May 4, 2016
- The Fourth Mailbox Game, started by Granz the Ice Cream Monarch on the T-Board, Nov 25, 2016
- The Fifth Mailbox Game, started by Iximaz on the T-Board, Jun 1, 2017
- The Sixth Mailbox Game, started by Tomash on the T-Board, Jul 7, 2018