Agent Kirsten worked in the Department of Mary Sues, a member of the now-defunct Final Fantasy VIII Division; at some point it was absorbed into the Video Games Division. She and her partner Tyler originally worked in the Known Space/Niven Division, but were transferred due to a lack of work. They were written by Pierson.
Agent Kirsten had raven-coloured hair and hazel eyes. Somewhat insane, willful, and reasonably fond of the FFX continuum.
Mission Reports Edit
Home: RPGClassics Fan Fiction, "Comedies" section (scroll down to "Pierson")
Partnered with Tyler Edit
- "Assassins Please Enter Stage Left" (Final Fantasy VIII)
- "Sewer Rats" (Final Fantasy VIII)
- "a child hero" (Final Fantasy VIII)
- "Real Killers Always Improvise" (Final Fantasy X)
- "Can You Repeat What You Just Called Yourself?" (Final Fantasy X)
- "Got Grammar?" (Final Fantasy X)
- "Say what?" (Final Fantasy X)
- "Sues and Sniper Rifles" (Final Fantasy X)
Other Appearances Edit
Kirsten and Tyler have guest appearances in the Final Fantasy VIII fanfiction "Not Another Bloody Conspiracy!" by Weiila. The story parodies common badfic tropes for the continuum, with the canon characters fighting back to stop them as best they can. The PPC agents sometimes step in to lend a hand. Kirsten and Tyler appear in the following chapters: