Kat is an agent in the Department of Mary Sues. She is written by Snowblaze.
Relatively short, with uncontrollable blonde hair which she tries and fails to keep in a neat bun, and blueish-green eyes. Prefers to wear practical clothes, but will dress up for special occasions.
Kat can come across as quite hyper, as she has a short attention span and is easily bored. That’s not to say that she can’t act maturely when she wants to, though. She’s the more sentimental one of the two and has a soft spot for CAFs, which she prefers to save if possible. She’s secretly a bit of a fangirl, although she tries to hide it as much as possible.
Kat was recruited from the same badfic as her twin brother, in which she was the Sue’s best friend. She’s been working in the DMS since she joined the PPC, and hasn’t really seen Edward much since. Instead she’s been working with a more experienced agent, who has now moved on to teach another newbie.
Spin-off hub is here.
Partnered with Edward StoneEdit
- "Princess of the unicorns"
- In their first recorded mission, Agents Edward and Kat tackle a Sue who claims to be the princess of the unicorns. Edward is annoyed by the awful grammar and Kat is annoyed by the Sue messing with her Lust Object.
- "Only Sue"
- In "Only Sue", Edward and Kat have to deal with Hermione Granger's uncanonical twin sister and the mess she makes of canon. Kat is less than happy about it.
- "Mira" (interlude) (with Agent Mira)
- Edward is dismayed to find that he and Kat have been given responsibility for a newbie. What's worse, it seems she's here to stay, at least for a while...
- The Lost Daughter (with Agent Mira)
- Edward and Kat discover more about the mysterious newbie Mira as they tackle The Lost Daughter, a Sue who claims to be Voldemort's daughter. Join them as they attempt to slay the Sue while preserving their sanity and avoiding spoilers...