She is written by Iximaz, but is available for borrowing as long as Iximaz gets to look over the bit she appears in first.
As a female Andalite, Farilan is of a much slimmer (and purpler) build than the males of her species. She’s petite, standing at about five and a half feet tall (including the stalk-eyes), and her tail blade is rather small even compared to other females’. Like all other Andalites, Farilan resembles a cross between a centaur and a scorpion, if a centaur had four eyes, seven fingers on each hand, vertical slits instead of a nose, and no mouth.As a human, she stands at a similar height and has a willowy build, with bright green eyes, glasses, and blonde hair pulled back in a severe bun. Her form of dress looks nothing less than that of a rather formidable librarian. She doesn't use this form very often, though; the only acceptable time is when she requires stronger arms, something Andalites lack.
Farilan is, unfortunately, a rather stereotypical Andalite, with a superiority complex a mile wide and a massive, massive tendency to put down everything and everyone around her. She’s none too pleased at being assigned to work under a human, and a child at that, but rationalizes that once she’s proven she knows what she’s talking about, she’ll be made a full technician in no time.
She’ll never admit it, but she is secretly rather impressed with some of the technology she works with on a daily basis. So of course the only thing she says about it is “The Andalites could do it better.” For some strange reason, this has done nothing to endear her to her colleagues.
- Arrives in HQ.
- Acquires the ability to morph.
- Wherein she joins the Department of Sufficiently Advanced Technology
- "Sue Intelligence: 7" (World of Warcraft), with the Aviator, Zeb, and Alex Dives
- Learns that Andalite technology isn't as awesome as she thought
- "First Sight"
- Meets Ilraen-Aroline-Fothergill and is less than impressed
- "Flights of Fancy"
- Thinks about Ilraen and learns how mouths work
- "Neverfree From Working"
- Makes a cameo appearance
- "Second Glance"
- Ilraen gets a hoof in the door
- "Third Kind" (interlude), with Ilraen-Aroline-Fothergill
- In which there are close alien encounters.
- "Lions and Tigers and Catgirls, Oh My" (Animorphs), with Ix and Charlotte (DF)
- Gives Charlotte a bad idea
- "Gem of Advice" (interlude)
- Displays her usual bad attitude
- "Morph" (interlude)
- Acquires the morphing ability along with Charlotte
- "Fowl Play" (interlude)
- In which DoSAT is terrorized by a goose.