- Anachronism Detector/Decontaminator
- Anachronistic Biochemical Substance Eliminator/Whatsit
- CAD, Heavy-duty
- Memory Implant Device
- Reality Checker
- Universal Translator
- Ipecac syrup: To induce vomiting. NOTE: Use ONLY if the Whatsit doesn't have a character's particular metabolism in its databank.
- Knock-out drops: To knock out the author long enough to return the characters to what they should be doing.
- Mace: If the author is a Mary Sue/Marty Sam of a most blatant type, they may wind up warping things enough that the characters try to defend them against their removal. Mace can't hurt them, but it will knock them out.
- Senna pods: To hurry uncanonical food through a character's system. NOTE: Use ONLY if the Whatsit doesn't have a character's particular metabolism in its databank.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.