You may claim a fic before receiving Permission, but make sure you note that your claim is pending Permission so we don't get confused and think you're jumping the gun.
If you claim something from the list of unclaimed badfic or otherwise, make sure to:
- Add your claim here, including the title with link, story summary, and rating, just for the masochistic among us who actually like reading badfic, the poor insane souls.
- Place your claim in alphabetical order in the appropriate category, which would be the fandom that it comes from unless it is a crossover, in which case put it in Crossovers and note which fandoms are crossed. (Note that The, A, and An don't count for alphabetical order.)
- Clearly label it with your name or the name(s) of your agent(s) and the date of your claim. Please be aware that very old claims (generally 18+ months) may be bumped back to the Unclaimed Badfic page or, if the badfic is no longer available, deleted entirely.
- You may include comments of your own. If you do, please make them brief and italicized. Thanks!
If you remove something from this list, make sure to remove it completely. That includes its category if it was the only fic in it. Doing so reduces clutter and confusion.
If you have KILLED something from this list, make sure it gets removed to the list of killed badfic.
For those depressed by the quantity of badfic, the above list may cheer you up. Maybe.
LAST CLEANUP: eatpraylove, 11:20 pm EST, April 11, 2020.
- 1 Crossovers
- 2 Anime and Manga
- 3 Film
- 4 Literature
- 5 Television
- 6 Video Games
- 7 Theater
- "Artemis's Magical Child." - Unrated (Contains mentions of sex, discussion of child abandonment, and mention of child abuse, all tangential) Percy Jackson and the Olympians x Harry Potter x Marvel Cinematic Universe. Claimed by Cicada, Pending Permission, July 9, 2019.
- Harry Potter is abandoned in the woods by the Dursleys and is swiftly picked up by Zoë Nightshade, and just as rapidly adopted by Artemis, replacing his DNA with that of Zoë and Artemis, which turns him into a girl. After Zeus finds out about this, he distributes adoption ritual potions to several goddesses, who proceed to adopt 5 small children with their new Hunter soulmates, one per goddess.
- Ayano Ketchum: The Princess of Akademi - Yandere Simulator x Danganronpa x Pokémon x who knows what else.... Claimed by QuantumMelody29, Pending Permission, 23 May 2020
- Ryoba Aishi finally met her match in the form of a blacklist Organization. Not being heartless, the assassin decided to take in the baby with her husband, renaming her Ayano Ketchum. Years later, she hails as the Ultimate Cosplayer and when the truth of her parents' royal heritage was revealed, she was sent to Akademi for a chance at normal life. But was she meant to be just normal
- QuantumMelody29's note: This is the fic that lead me to discover the brain breaking PAL chronicles. Pakura is one of the worst sues I've seen and after discovering the PAL wiki it turns out Ash is an abusive yandere. Also, Ayano Ketchum ends up with a longer name than Ebony from my immortal.
- "Equestria girlstale" - T rated - My Little Pony x Undertale. Claimed by SkarmorySilver, May 14, 2016. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- Everyone was free from hatred, except for Sans. Sure everyone loved him, but he hated himself. He couldn't protect his brother. Soon Chara kills him, or does she? He turns human and meets 7 girls, all of which you might know. he finds his brother. T for suicide attempts and some scary nightmares, plus realistic drama WARNING! OOC! LOTS OF OOC
- "Green Axos" G rated - Doctor Who x Arrow. Claimed by Meta June 21, 2020.
- The Sixth Doctor helps Felicity Smoak take out an Axon in Starling City.
- Notes: Felicity has no character. Half way through my first read of the fic I realised I was reading her in Peri's voice. She also physically tackles the monster herself, until the Doctor gets to whip out his 'sonic lance' Not the worst story ever, but enough errors to warrant it's removal.
- "Harry Potter and Claire Smith Adventures Book One" - K+ rated - Harry Potter x Doctor Who. Claimed by Iximaz and Silenthunder October 7, 2015. (Renewed June 10, 2017. Re-renewed June 28, 2019.)
- Follow Claire Smith (daughter of a Timelord, the Doctor and Sirius Black's twin sister Carina Black) as she attends Hogwarts and becomes friends with the Golden Trio (now Golden Quartet). She unravels the mystery of her parents disappearance and why she's at the top of Voldemort's hit list along with her best friend Harry Potter. Claire discovers Some Things Aren't to be Easy.
- Iximaz's note: So, a daughter of Sirius Black's twin sister and the Doctor is sent to be raised by the Weasleys and turns into the biggest brat imaginable. Oh, and the Master is out to get her.
- Silenthunder's note: SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST INFURIATING SUES I HAVE EVER KNOWN. I HATE HER. END OF STORY.
- "Inside out 2 Maelstrom" - K+ rated - Inside Out X Big Hero 6 X Frozen. Claimed by SkarmorySilver, May 28, 2016. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- Two years after Inside Out Riley Meets a superhero, but will he save her or the opposite, especially with the newest threat to Big hero 6 Maelstrom.
- SkarmorySilver's note: I'm sorry, but what? Riley moved to San Francisco, while the BH6 canons live in San Fransokyo, which is a fictional city. Big difference. And the story only gets more ridiculous from there, with terrible grammar and Frozen canons appearing out of nowhere! As a proud Disney fan, I am not amused.
- "Kamen Rider: Kamen Ninjas" – T rated. Kamen Rider X Naruto. Claimed by Damian Thorne on August 11th, 2021.
- When Naruto is neglected by his parents and finds the powers of Kamen Rider Den-O. He learns that a upcoming Rider War Tornument will come and take place as he and other Kamen Riders take the world by Storm. *Note most of the Kamen Riders are OCS* *Every Kamen Rider*
- Damian's Note: I can forgive the premise of a tournament between Riders, that's happened before in canon. What I can't forgive is replacing Naruto's entire family, repetitive LOLRANDOM humor, casual sexism, competitive sexism, various Naruto timeline errors, not explaining how the Advent Decks or the Core Medals or anything else Riders use interacts with the Narutoverse, and most importantly, STEALING THE SUITS FROM THE ACTUAL RIDERS – THE ONES WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT – AND GIVING THEM TO OCS AND REPLACED CANONS. Not to mention the worst crime of all: Using Dragon Knight names for Ryuki suits.
- "Leaf-bare Lake" - T rated - Warriors X Rise of the Guardians. Claimed by SkarmorySilver and Silenthunder, May 28, 2016. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- This woodland story is about 3 different paths, 2 different species 1 lake. When "a threat worse than Tigerstar" threatens the lakeside territories, will Firestar and Jack Frost be able to save the Clans and the lake?
- "The Legend of the Hunger Games Book 1" - K+ rated - The Hunger Games X The Legend of Zelda. Claimed by SkarmorySilver, September 3, 2016. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- What would happen if Link was Peeta's younger brother, and the threesome of Kat, Peeta, and Link were sent to the Hunger Games? Team Gale included with as minor romance as possible.
- "The Lunar Mage" - rated T - Pokémon X Fire Emblem X Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Claimed by Silv, January 6, 2020.
- Begins during The Titan's Curse. Eleven years ago, Artemis created a child of her own, but it was a boy. She sent the child to the Pokémon world, where he grew up. The year is now 2014, 11 years later, the same year Percy Jackson retrieved the Golden Fleece. The son of Artemis will have to face various threats to the two worlds he belongs to: The Greek world and the Pokémon world.
- It's worse in ways you don't expect. The OC is eleven and shipped with a supposedly two thousand year old Lunala.
- "Midnight Star" - Percy Jackson and the Olympians x Twilight. T-rated. Claimed by SkarmorySilver and Scapegrace, April 22, 2016. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- Bella never came to Forks. Instead, her cousin Susan Dawson moved in with her uncle . And after moving to Forks, she met the Cullens and found herself drawn to Edward. But the Cullens aren't the only ones with a secret . . . Edward/OC. Abandoned.
- SkarmorySilver's note: Belated claim because we're already working on the mission into this thing.
- Miraculous (a Ladybug and Percy Jackson crossover) - Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir x Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Unrated. Claimed by GeniusGamer on November 10, 2020.
- Kaitlin is Marinette's little sister and the guardian of the miraculous box after Master Fu died. But Kaitlin is left to become the new ladybug since Marinette can't be Ladybug anymore. Kaitlin needs to,find a new Cat Noir, and fast. One night, as she patrols the city of Paris, she sees a ship flying above and land somewhere near the Eiffel Tower. She searches the ship and finds out the people on board are trying to save Earth from a bigger threat than Hawkmoth. (I have only read The Lost Hero and part of the House of Hades and Mark of Athena so I don't know what happens)
- A Mary Sue, several counts of flawed logic, secret identities that were apparently widely publicized, not actually reading the source material, et cetera et cetera.
- "The Most Men's Rights Activist Fanfic Ever Made," "MRA Effect," and "The Land Before MRA" - M rated - Frozen x Mass Effect x The Land Before Time. Claimed by SkarmorySilver, February 5, 2015. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- A commission to some friends on Tumblr, starring OC Rebecca Christiana Jasmina Xaila Rodrigues Diogo Velazquez against Elsa and her evil whore army of femnazis.
- SkarmorySilver's notes: Do I really need to explain anything else?
- "Pinkie and Her Half Sister" - T rated - Harry Potter x My Little Pony x Kingdom Hearts. Claimed by Aurora Morningstar, January 5, 2020, pending permission.
- After the death of Lily Potter, a letter was sent to Pinkie, and one thing lead to another, she finds she has a sister in another world. Now she has to raise her to the best she could be, while also leading other students as a headmistress at a academy. friendships, betrayals, and with everything else, what's a girl to do? (Fem Harry x Multi, Pinkie Pie x Discord)
- In this case, 'Multi' means eleven characters, including the OCs. Other highlights include severe but unspecified timeline distortion, the stock Dumbledore and Weasley bashing, the creation of a new House with a flag literally covered in Sue Colors and a main Sue with no less than sixteen listed uncanon abilities.
- "The Shadow Chronicles" - T rated - Harry Potter x Chronicles of Narnia x Lord of the Rings. Claimed by Tawaki July 15, 2019.
- Harry Potter made a wish to change the way things turned out in the war and fate gave him a second chance. He ends up in an alternate universe as a girl, with a family that neglects her, an arrogant brother AND it is Grindewald that is the dark lord, not Voldemort. As time progresses though she finds out just exactly who she is.
- To clarify, she is Harry's sister, not a Female!Harry, but she is one of the finest examples of Perfect!Sue I have ever seen. She is the Imperial queen of Narnia, an OOC Galadriel is her childhood friend, she has a suite room all to herself in Hogwarts...!
- Shania Micheals and the Philosopher's Stone - G Rated - Harry Potter / WWE Wrestling - Claimed by Meta July 2, 2020
- On her eleventh birthday, Shania Micheals discovered she was a witch and attends Hogwarts except she isn't the pathetic Girl Who Lived that everyone thought she was. She's the excitable daughter of the Heartbreak Kid himself and just like dear old daddy.
- Ridiculous character replacement, Micheals spelt incorrectly the whole way through, and Draco gets sorted... into Gryffindor.
- "Silent Studio" - M rated - Animaniacs x Silent Hill. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- A nice town, a studio and a toon who have a troble past. If anyone decided to flame or troll this story, please read my profile at least.
- "Tale of two hearts" - T rated - Star Trek: 2009 x Doctor Who. Claim renewed by Neshomeh and Iximaz on June 24, 2019.
- She is no longer home, she is lost, out of her own time. She start a new life on earth, but never forgot her past. She has a new family, but never forgot her old one. She is one of the last of her kind, she keeps it hidden so she won't get pitied. She is a Time-lady and she will do anything to protect the one that she love. Her name is ... Greyavia.
- Excuse us, we'll be over here laughing our butts off as the jokes write themselves.
Anime and Manga
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
- "Chlorine Grown Roses" - T rated. Claimed by eatpraylove August 19, 2018. Renewed March 7, 2020.
- Azusa tachibana had everything...until her parents got murdered. One day she gets a letter from her long lost cousin Makoto...and her life changes... Will it be for the better or the worse? Special thanks to akitommichan for spellcheck! NO MEAN REVEIWS! Rated T for cussing!
- Behold, the My Immortal of the Free! fandom. Not like I needed an excuse to watch the show again or anything...
Girls und Panzer
- "Boys do Tankary" - T rated according to the link, but it's closer to M. NSFW. Claimed by SATV-26S Athena March 10, 2020.
- Boys doing Tankary sounds quite absurd, but not in this story. Follow a misfit platoon and there adventures around Ooarai HS and discover their dark past.
- A canon break and a mini in three words, and it's only the title! The story features several OCs, which include the titular boys and others, adds a lot of dark themes the original lacked, and warps the canon characters well beyond recognition.
- "Chibiusa's Seventh Birthday" - Not rated, but it is a Legendary Badfic - NSFW/NSFB. Claimed by Mirage Fontane April 13, 2019.
- This is a hentai story about ChibiUsa. If you don't like Incest, Child sex, lesbian sex, bondage, anal sex,or things like that you probably shouldn't read this. In this story, ChibiUsa has sex of some sort with every senshi.
- Mirage's notes: Oh, this thing is going down, and in flames.
Big Hero 6
- Hiros new love (a big hero 6 fanfiction) - Unrated. Claimed by GeniusGamer. November 19, 2020
- this story is set 5 years after the first movie. when Hiro meets someone new will he tell her his secret or will he cover up the truth to protect her from harm. (complete) this is also my first story and it's not very good at all even after I tried to perfect it but if you still enjoyed it thanks for reading it and giving me feedback. You can check out my profile if you want to read better books.
- Hiro is head over heels for Mary Sue, who is also a prodigy because Sue. The SPaG isn't helping things either.
Chronicles of Narnia
- "The Daughter's Tale" - K rated. Claimed by OrangeFox, January 31, 2021.
- Arneia has her own path to follow in Narnia, which she will find will cross with those of her saviours. Peter/OC.
- This Sue claims to be the glaurunging daughter of Aslan. She's not a lioness, by the way, but rather a human. Also known as the Swordmaiden of Narnia, and has what seems to be a very improbable sword. This might make a good Suevenir (pun intended) for the agents that take on this mission. The story follows the movieverse version of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. ~Pretzel
- Destiny Awaits - K rated. Claimed by OrangeFox on May 21, 2021.
- When Her Sister Anna is Getting Marry, Elsa Decided That She Needs Look For A Suitable Suitor For Herself Too. But When An Old Enemy Appeared To Kill Them, He Couldn't Find The Queen, Her Sister, Her Sister Spouse. Where Did They All When? 200 Years Later, A Teenager Won A Vacation Trip To Arendelle Where He And His Friends Had Been Pull Into An Adventure Of Their Life Time.
- Every word is capitalized, the grammar isn't all that great, and... Elsa forged a magical sword to choose her next suitor followed by removing herself from time? This is just not right.
- "Skull Island-The Place of Your Nightmares" - K+ rated. Claimed by SkarmorySilver and eatpraylove, April 28, 2015. Renewed June 10, 2017. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- Brieanna Adams is a huge fan of King Kong! But when she gets thrown into the 2005 movie, Brieanna must reach the end of the movie without dying or screwing up the plot. She manages to catch Jimmy's eye, like she always wanted, but what happens when she does screw up the plot? Can she make it back home? Does she want to go back home? JimmyXOC
- SkarmorySilver's note: And true to the summary, she ends up taking the place of Ann in the actual movie, effectively overturning more or less the entirety of the plot in one single motion.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- "Agent Clover the Hacker" - T rated. Claimed by Storme Hawk, March 25, 2016. Renewed as Novastorme August 15, 2018. Re-renewed April 11, 2020.
- She's the youngest hacker in the world, and Johann Schmidt wants her to use her for his latest plan to rule the world. She's placed under the protection of the Avengers, with Hawkeye taking aim on her heart. Is she the new Avenger? Clint/OC.
- Just wrapped up at 35 chapters. Our Sue's a genius hacker, a trained spy, a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, and Hawkeye's equal when it comes to ranged weapons.
- "My Name is Classified" - T rated. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- When I was five years old, I met the Winter Soldier for the first time as he wrenched the steering wheel from my dad's hands. It was also the year I had gotten into my first car accident. I was five, I was taught how to shoot a fully automated weapon. Half a decade into my life, I enjoyed seeing a life end at my hand. I was five years old when I figured out that I was a mutant.
- "A Shot at Love" - T rated. Belated claim by eatpraylove February 12, 2017. Claim renewed August 19, 2018, re-renewed March 7, 2020.
- When Taylor Barton agreed to help Steve find Bucky she never imagined she would fall for him...and Bucky didn't think he would fall for her. Can they juggle a relationship on top of being a part of the earths mightiest heroes? Can Taylor help Bucky heal and can Bucky convince Taylor to open up about her past?
- I really need to be more timely about these claims. Anyway, she's Clint's equally-talented sister, the timeline is a little uncertain (not helped by the total lack of proper scene transitions), the relationship gets practically no on-screen development at all, and a bunch of other things I don't have the space to put here.
Pirates of the Caribbean
- "Life of Sara Gallar" - T rated. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Story of Sara gallar who doesn't like her present life. She wants some adventure and her big adventure begins when finds herself in a strange ship.DavyOC rated T for now. this story doesn't follow the movie
- "The Valley to a Pirate's Life" - T rated. Claimed by SunAndMoon July 2, 2019.
- Captain Valencia 'Valley' Sparrow is many things: a teenager, a pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow's adoptive sister, etc. Her fiery Spanish attitude and charming personality help her get along nicely with her infamous older brother. The adventures that they embark on will define who they really are, and people will begging to see through the deceitfulness of the Sparrows. Set in PotC 1
- "Different" - T rated. Claimed by ShriekingOrneryShrike September 15, 2020 (PERMISSION PENDING)
- An Ahsoka/OC fic I've decided to remake Different, so reread Chapters 1-3 before you read Ch. 4, and be sure to tell me what you think of the remake
- Standard Stu who—like nearly every OC in the Star Wars The Clone Wars section—romances Ahsoka.
- "Alyssa Reynolds and the Soul Collectors" - K+ rated. Claimed by Zingenmir (Claim renewed February 10, 2020)
- Alyssa has an American exchange student as a roommate! At first, everything is all fun and games, but then the mysterious Soul Collectors come after Ruby. Who are the Soul Collectors? Why do they want Ruby? And why isn't Voldemort showing his face?
- DawnFire's note: You'd think from the summary that there might be some depth to the story, but nooo...it's just a two-chapter anime-fest. At Hogwarts. Complete with bad SPaG, too. Almost completely nonsensical.
- "Becoming Female" - T rated. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Who will Harry end up with after turning into a girl! femHarry/Draco Ron AND Pansy bashing Make sure to write lots of reviews for me!
- "The Creation of Life" - M rated. Claimed renewed by Neshomeh on June 24, 2019.
- Snape teaches girls sex ed. in Luna's year. Turns out he really isn't made of stone. Rated for sexual content and swearing, just to be safe, though there isn't graphic sex.
- "Snape teaches sex-ed" can be done well. This, however, is a horrifying Severus Snape/Luna Lovegood shipfic that definitely knows what it is doing is wrong and does it anyway. You may commence screaming internally forever.
- "The Deadly Twin" - M rated. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Where can you go if you are dead, then meet your almost twin who is dead, while joined by your wife who is bonded to you. Then Zeus makes a decision along with the other godesses. Then will you revenge Dumbledore who killed you. Please, this is M rated for everything, but no slash.
- "The Diamond Tears of the Black Court" - T rated. Claimed by Damian Thorne on August 11th, 2021.
- Aira had been told shes a witch,shes okay with that.But with Dumbledores unusual behaviour towards her and the forbidden forest calling her,shes having doubts to whether she is what they say she is,her magicks different to the others, then theres them...
- Filled with extremely pretentious and meaningless purple prose and centers around a completely unbelievable jerkass protagonist who gets everything handed to her by divine will of her author.
- Damian's note: Ohohohoho... "sapphire and raven" bed, classic Sue description, black wolf CAF... I am so, so glad this got unclaimed.
- "Dragon Princess" - Unrated, close to T. Claimed by Iximaz 23 October 2017. Claim renewed 24 June 2019.
- Hydra Ambrosia is a peculiar character who comes to Hogwarts in her fifth year. She is soon a popular girl and she becomes loved by everybody, especially a certain boy called Remus Lupin. "You are so beautiful." He murmured, pushing the hair behind my ear. "I don't care if you've murdered people, or if you are a dragon. I still love you the same, I will never stop."
- "Elysian Potter: The Forgotten Queen" - PG-13 rated. Claimed by Damian Thorne as of 12/24/19, and renewed on 3/4/2021.
- SUMMARY: What if Harry Potter had a twin sister? What if his parents had survived? What if she was forgotten? What if she had the power he knows not?
- If by "the power he knows not" you mean love, then she certainly does not have it. Suefic in which Elysian Lillian Potter replaces half the characters with rich, spoiled snobs, puts Draco in the Leather Pants AGAIN, violates every rule of the universe in order to be more powurrful, and is so aboosed and negllectedd that her mean demeanor and snobbish, smug attitude is perfectly "justified." Well, it ain't justified to me.
- "The Girl in the Tower" - M rated. Claimed by Tawaki June 16, 2021.
- Novel length fic where Harry meets a mysterious girl, hidden at Hogwarts. RR! Recommended Story of the Month, April 2003
- "Harry Potter and the Guardians of Hogwarts" - T rated. Claimed by Storme Hawk March 25, 2016. Renewed as Novastorme August 15, 2018. Re-renewed April 11, 2020.
- Harry's third year at Hogwarts, a time of worry as Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban, however when two mysterious people and a fifth house appear things are going to get thrown on their head. Full Summary Inside, Canon up to Third Year. AU, slight Molly/Dumbledore Bashing, Eventual Harry/Hermione Smart!Powerful!Grey!Harry. On Hiatus, pending re-write.
- "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality" - T rated. Claimed by Mikelus and Calliope January 14, 2018. Renewed June 24, 2019.
- Petunia married a biochemist, and Harry grew up reading science and science fiction. Then came the Hogwarts letter, and a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit. And new friends, like Hermione Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell... COMPLETE.
- Mikelus' note: This one's really bad. Replacement Sue right off the bat, most characters wildly OOC without any real explanation. Made even worse by the author's disinterest in reading any canon from beyond Prisoner of Azkaban, by his own admission. Many basic rules of the series are broken to make Rational!Harry look clever, and none of the main characters really seem to be actually interacting, so much as blatantly manipulating everyone around them.
- "Harry Potter and the Wondrous Blood Ritual" - Unrated, NSFW and NSFB - Claimed by Cicada, Pending Permission, July 11, 2019.
- One day after Harry's return to the Dursleys home and he is a wreck. He has suffered another beating at the hand of his Uncle Vernon. But what bothers him is everything that happened in the maze after the Triwizard Tournament. Voldemort returned, using his blood. His Godfather had tried to rescue him, but was killed and the killer was hailed as hero by the Minister of Magic. No one believes him when he says that Voldemort has returned. Dumbledore seemed more concerned about the politics then he did about him. He is thinking of running away. And then an opportunity comes.
- Cicada's note: This is an awful, awful fic. Within the first few chapters, Harry murders someone for a dark ritual. By the end of it, Female!Harry is bathing in the blood of virgin Muggles.
- "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - M rated, NSFW and NSFB trollfic. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Summary: Harry Potter eventually eats a sandwich and discusses life with a famous author.
- Laburnum has laid claim to the fake Pokémon from chapter seven.
- "Hogwarts Exposed" and its sequels - R rated. Claimed by SATV-26S Athena (Permission pending as of 7/1/20)
- Hermione hasn't seen her two best friends in five years. Harry has been living a self-imposed exile in the Muggle world and Ron has been imprisoned in Azkaban. Her life is about to change dramatically.
- Seafarer's note: This one's bad. No fewer than four Mary Sues, replacements all over the place, and an undertone of child abuse that makes my skin crawl. This is the first 'fic I feel a burning need to take down personally.
- Also the unsubtle homophobia and the horrible handling of extremely sensitive topics.
- "In this World and the Next" - T rated. Constant swearing. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Not for Weasley fans, dark beginning and rating is for safety. A Re-do with payback on the menu H/Hr
- "It's only a song" - K+ rated. Claimed by Storme Hawk, 6 May 2016. Renewed as Novastorme August 15, 2018. Re-renewed April 11, 2020.
- What happens when a new girl arrives during Harry's sixth year? What will happen when she gets involved in the lives of others? Will she ruin the Trio's friendship? Or make it stronger?
- "The Last War" - M rated, NSFW. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Harry and Hermione soon find themselves wondering what they ever saw in the Weasleys. But will they finally recognize their love for one another? And what devastating consequences will happen when they do? H/Hr Don't like it? DON'T READ IT.
- "Mandatory Soulbond" - M rated. NSFW, NSFB. Claimed by Silv June 19, 2020.
- Harry had always wanted someone there for him no matter what. The problem was, when he did find that it was possible, not everyone was in favour and tried to break them apart. - !Complete!
- There's... a lot wrong with this. While a good deal of it can be found just by looking at the tags, the fic insists on continuously bringing up problematic factors and doing nothing about it. It continues on as if the premise isn't inherently squicky and that all is right in the world. Even then, that explanation doesn't do justice to how bad this is.
- "My Immortal" - T-M rated, Legendary Badfic. Claimed by Iximaz 5 December 2015. Claim renewed 24 June 2019.
- "Partially Kissed Hero" - T-M rated (violence), Legendary Badfic. Claimed by Zingenmir January 4, 2018; claim renewed February 10, 2020.
- Summer before third year Harry has a life changing experience, and a close encounter with a dementor ends with him absorbing the horcrux within him. Features Harry with a backbone.
- This is one of the weirdest fics I have ever seen. It's just. It's. It...It has a TVTropes page, just check that out. Or the sporking over at Das Sporking, which is excellent (and has been going on long enough that I don't remember much before chapter 20, which is great). Just...take a look. It has to be seen to be believed. (Now has a PPC Wiki page, linked above, though at this point the others are more complete.)
- "Phoenix Year One" - T rated (violence, BL9). Claimed by Damian Thorne on the first day of 2021.
- Crghavn znqr n ovt zvfgnxr vagebqhpvat Uneel gb gur fgbir. Vs fur unqa'g, znlor fur naq ure snzvyl jbhyq fgvyy or nyvir, "Uneel Cbggre" jbhyqa'g or "qrnq", naq Uneel jbhyqa'g or na nefbavfg jvgu n encvqyl tebjvat qrngu pbhag. (blacklist 10)
- Typical hyper-intelligent smart!Harry who breaks every single law and school rule for a hundred miles around and always gets away with it, now with more blacklist 9.
- "The Rise of the Drackens" - E rated. Claimed by Mirage Fontane January 11, 2019.
- Harry comes into a very unexpected inheritance. He is a creature both rare and very dangerous, a creature that is black listed by the British Ministry. So now he must avoid detection at all costs, whilst choosing his life partners and dealing with impending pregnancy at just sixteen. With danger coming not just from the Ministry but even other creatures, what was he supposed to do?
- "Rose's Visit" - M rated. Claimed by Hieronymus Graubart, 29 March 2015, claim renewed Aug 15, 2018. Re-renewed April 11, 2020.
- Rose Weasley pays Harry and Hermione an unusual and unexpected visit. a visit that could change their lives. Rated M for language. read a little of the kind of stuff that pops up in my head occasionally. H/Hr
- TheCatfishCaper (Sept. 1, 2011): The Ron-bashing I can almost understand since it happens so much, but Snape? Molly? That's just silly. And punishable.
- Hieronymus Graubart: I am currently using this for a workshop exercise. Depending on the outcome, I may or may not return it to Unclaimed when the workshop is finished. ETA: Still planning to make this my agents' first mission.
- "Scarlet Destiny and the Sorcerer's Stone" - Unrated, probably K+ - T. Claimed by Iximaz January 25, 2017. Claim renewed 24 June 2019.
- Hits every single Sue cliché in the book and then some, but doesn't seem like a troll...
- "Scarlett Murder" - M rated. Claimed by DeathsHeadMoth (Permission pending as of 4/18/18).
- This is a tale about Scarlett, daughter of Sirius Black and how her powers, love, and a prophecy may change the outcome of the war. If you like drama, power, romance, secrets, suspense, action and a badass heroine then this story is for you. Books 4-7
- 'This story is for you'? Sorry mate, but you're wrong. This story is horrible, poorly written and just plain stupid.
- "Snake Scales and Serpent Tails" - M rated. Claimed by Silv, October 20, 2020.
- It's another Voldemort/Harry shipfic, with plenty of pureblood apologism, "light" wizards, Dumblebashing, the works. Also creature inheritances, of which Harry's is a Naga - who have magic supremacy baked into them. It's unfortunate, since the OC snakes Harry forms a makeshift family with are good characters and the interactions they have together are wonderful.
- "Subjugation" - NC-17 rated. Legendary Badfic! NSFB! Claimed by Neshomeh until the end of time, if need be.
- SUMMARY: Severus Snape accuses Albus Dumbledore of rape. Dumbledore claims that it is all a misunderstanding. Who is believed, the Savior or the Turncoat?
- WARNINGS: AU, Very Dark Fic Chapters may contain any of the following - M/M Slash, M/F Slash, Mpreg, M/M Rape, Graphic Violence, Child Sexual Abuse (Non-graphic), Incest, Bondage, Implied Bestiality, Character Death, Cross Dressing, Foul Language.
- The mission will go forward—when all has been prepared. There are honor, pride, sanity, and canon at stake here. For great justice!
The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
- "Blade" - K+ rated. Claimed by Zingenmir (Claim renewed February 10, 2020)
- Laiqualassiel, better known as Ivy, has always loved to fight. But when she joins the fellowship, has she bitten off more than she can chew. let's see sexist pigs, sword fights, a ring, and long walks. IT"S GOT EVERYTHING!
- Warrior-Sue who beats five Ringwraiths at once, and is also the last member of a noncanon species. Only two chapters at the moment, but some real sporking potential here.
- DawnFire's note: It has Grelvish. And role-stealing. And a Sue with a name that I'm pretty sure is a feminized version of Legolas' name in Quenya (with a Sindarin name ending for good measure). One can't really be surprised that it seems to be heading towards Legomance.
- Bound - NC-17 rated. Claimed by Mirage Fontane April 22, 2019.
- Mirkwood elves are kept as pleasure slaves. When Aragorn leaves to go on the quest, he takes Legolas with him. When the others discover that Legolas is a slave, they cont Ant Aragorn. To keep them from attacking him, Aragorn gives them permission to play with his elf.
- *sigh* It's that kind of fic.
- "Business at the Prancing Pony" - Restricted Audience rated - NSFW Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Sam's account of what really happened at The Prancing Pony
- "Draconic Supremacy" - T rated. Claim renewed by Neshomeh and hS on June 24, 2019.
- Five years prior the War of Wrath, a modern girl wakes as a young dragon. Ancalagon the Black becomes her father. Smaug, a haughty and possessive jerk-ass of a dragon, is the subject of both her hate and love. Mairon and Scatha are insane. And the alluring, dicey blood of a dragon makes her do things she wouldn't normally do. "The dragon never forgets." SmaugXOC. T/M rating. AU.
- Voyd's notes: She has lavender scales!? NOOOO! Besides which, she's replaced almost all of the dragons from The Silmarillion.
- "The Empty Vessel" - NC-17 rated. Claim renewed by Neshomeh on June 24, 2019.
- A woman discovers her world isn't the only one falling apart.
- And proceeds to wreck Middle-earth so she can have a special destiny that culminates in psychically dictating J.R.R. Tolkien's ideas to him.
- "Since When" - rated T. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Two girls get a not so pleasant surprise one night. Try finding characters from your favorite movie in you living room. Now these two have to find a way to cope with an Elf, four hobbits, a dwarf, and a king that know nothing about LA. Suck at summaries!
- "This is not the Renaissance Festival" - T rated. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- Tiffani and Shea end up in Middle Earth instead of at the Renaissance Festival. The Fellowship of the Ring meets the soul mates.
- "Trees and Orcses, Precious" - T rated. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- IT HAS BEEN RAISED FROM THE DEAD! Yeah, so it was originally script, and I reformatted it. Gollum and Treebeard fall in love. Yes, I know I'm strange.
- "Winter" - not rated, likely T. Claimed by DeathsHeadMoth (Permission pending as of 4/18/18).
- Sequel to Claws!
- Winter has rebuilt the realm of shape-shifters, Sauron has been vanquished, everything seems to be going fine... Until the attempt on her life.
- Stoneblessed -rated M, should be rated T. Claimed by ScarlettofHydraIsland as of 3/2/21
- I was no-one special. In fact, I was a background character. Someone who nothing exciting ever happened to, until I was taken by Azog, Azog the Defiler. Dragged across Middle-Earth, falling in love and fighting a mad sorcerer, I should have known, that from then on, my life would never be the same. (Rated M just to be safe) *SEQUEL NOW OUT!* Stoneblessed II
- Sue from the real world is abducted by Orcs who arrive in her bedroom through her mirror. She falls in love with her abductor. Also Thranduil’s daughter. First sequel, set 500 years later, has another Sue/Orc romance. Makes a change from all the usual Lust Objects anyway.
- "Betrayed, Payment, Back Again" - M rated, NSFW, NSFB. Claimed by Silv August 25, 2020.
- Percy is betrayed by the Gods. Lady Chaos and Lady Void and Lord Order make him a powerful Primordial blessed by Primordials before him. He is told by the three makers that because the Olympians betrayed him they owe him payment. Starting with some of their daughters to become slaves, concubines and part of his harem. What will happen when Olympus needs help?
- Percy and Annabeth get replaced at about the time twenty-one primordial deities (some of which don't actually exist and others which are portrayed in ways that should be impossible) bestow upon Percy roughly fifty different powers - and Annabeth gets most of the same, but lesser. That's not even touching upon the absolute garbage fire that is the premise. It's disgusting and the double-standards are ridiculous.
- "The Child of the Moon: The Lightning Thief" - T rated. Claimed by GeniusGamer (May 5, 2020)
- This story will have the original story line of Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief with some major twists so follow the son of Artemis as he helps Percy and friends find Zeus's bolt. Warning: There will be some oc's. Hope you guys like it as this is my first ever fanfiction. So please no bashing just leave some constructive criticism and feed back. Thank you.
- There are tons of grammar mistakes, and Artemis not only has a child, but hates said child and leaves him to die in the wilderness. And that's just in the first chapter. It gets worse...
- "Lost" - T rated. Claimed by Mattman The Comet (February 26, 2019)
- You're all teens' right. Most of you must know how it feels like to like someone, to have a crush on someone, to feel that bitter sweet feeling known to us all as love. But how many of you have felt betrayal, how many of you have felt the sharp pain that stings your heart, how many of you have felt your heart break to a million pieces and how many of you have your world turned upsi
- This one has it all: Percabeth Breakup, the cursed Pertemis rebound, and immortal Demigods! Oh Joy.
- "Lost Shall be Found" - T rated. Claimed by Iximaz January 25, 2017. Claim renewed 24 June 2019.
- Alyssa had it all, a loving family and a happy life. Then everything changes when her so called mother reveals a shocking secret: she is not her mother, instead she found her on the street when she was five years old. What Alyssa doesn't know is that she is really the long lost goddess Antheia. Now she must go on a journey with her "brother" Percy trying to figure out her past.
- Yeah, this one is an absolute doozy. Consider this claim to extend for a few years, since I plan on tackling this as part of a character arc in the future.
- "Moon Daughter" - T rated. Claimed by Iximaz January 15, 2015. Claim renewed 24 June 2019.
- Flavia a beautiful demigod was in love with Luke but now she discovers she is the only daughter of Artemis in Camp Half Blood! And she must go on a quest to find Artemis so she can be and hunteress, because she can't stay at Camp Half Blood any longer because she is bullied by Annbeth and the other deimgods and Chiron says the prophecy says she must leave before more people die!
- I'm fairly certain this is a troll, since it's basically My Immortal: Percy Jackson style. Everyone is thrown wildly OOC, and the Sue is a daughter of Artemis. Need I say more?
- "Son of Chaos Book One" - M rated. Claimed by Storme Hawk (renewed January 14, 2015, and re- renewed as Novastorme August 15, 2018. Re-renewed April 11, 2020.)
- Perseus has lost it all. Olympus has turned against him, Annabeth has dumped him and he has lost his family. In his last few minutes of life, Percy is visited by a mysterious figure, who gives him a chance to re-do everything, but this time not as a Son of Poseidon, but as a Son of Chaos. Percy/Thalia Pairing.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Broken Hearts - PG13 rated. Claimed by Meta - June 22, 2020
- After thirteen years of being gone, Buffy and Angel's daughter cope with their return
- Notes: Not only featuring the daughter of Buffy and Angel, but also the son of Spike and Willow. with spellings like carring, entrnce and schol in the first paragraph no more needs to be said.
- "DOCTOR WHO AND THE VAMPIRESSS" - K rated. Claimed by Zingenmir (Claim renewed February 10, 2020)
- CAN THE DOCTOR KILL THE VAMPIRES IN TIME?
- So basically, hello trollfic! Which, coincidentally, is perfect for something I'd like to write now. Thanks for reporting it, 99Hedgehog...
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- "shine in the world of Equestria" and its remake - both K rated. Claimed by eatpraylove August 19, 2018. Claim renewed April 8, 2020.
- A human name Shine and somehow she in the world of Equestria. Her whole life changes in just one day. Also she meets three ponies Starlight, Lillian and Rose. Shine, Rose and Starlight made a group together (Ch.8) and Lillian wants Shine to be her only friend.
- this is a remake of Shine in the world of Equestria mostly the same but no Flash Sentry if you hate Flash you can still read this Shine just want to be a normal girl but its a bit different she in a bit different world now can she ever get of this world? find out! It's kinda mostly oc in the story
- As far as I can tell, "human" refers to the Equestria Girls-verse humans and the story is worse than the technical writing. Special mention goes to the "remake," which has the Sue singing the Hatsune Miku song "World Is Mine." No, I am not kidding.
- "Sweet Apple Massacre" - EXTREMELY NSFW, NSFB!!! Claimed by SkarmorySilver. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- I remember reading in a previous PPC mission that this fic was un-missionable due to glorifying violence, but I think there's some story potential to be had in this one, personally. At the very least, it'll be satisfying to dispose of the replacement of Big Mac, and somebody has to kill this abomination anyway!
Power Rangers/Super Sentai
- Eiga Sentai Movie Task Force Scanranger – T rated. Claimed by Damian Thorne, August 11th, 2021.
- My first attempt at writing a Super Sentai fanfic. Five intrepid college students are chosen to battle the invasion force named MAYHEM. With the power of "Film Energy", our heroes use their strong willpower and love for movies to defend the Earth and their campus.
- The true summary is: "i hate Power Rangers! It's so chialdish and cheesy! I'm going to write my take on a Super Sentai adaptation, and it's gonna be every bit as childish, have characters who are unfunny and unrelatable, include thousands of references that date the fic worse than carbon-14 with random parentheticals and asides explaining what is being referenced, be casually racist and sexist, have poorly-written action scenes, have my characters get powered up by their hatred for Power Rangers, have my villains beat up the Power Rangers villains because they're so much better, and have Power Rangers and Super Sentai oscillate between being in-universe shows and real events that happened to accomodate those two contradictory events! I'm so much better at adapting Sentai than Saban!" Can't wait for the RPM team to decimate these guys...
- Depression turned to happiness AKA Isabella - Rated T. Claimed by Meta - June 22, 2020
- Sherlock and John save a girl from being killed, and with others after her, they take the girl in.
- Typical suicidal Mary Sue forces herself upon Holmes and Watson, while seemingly to gain telepathic powers.
Tom and Jerry
- "Instinct" - M rated. Claimed by Mirage Fontane August 26, 2019.
- There are too little stories about Tom and Jerry somehow turn into humans and have some hot slashy time. This time it has something to do with an irritated goddess. Rating's there for a reason.
- Skater's note: I haven't even read the fic past the first few paragraphs and I can already tell it's bad. It opens with a Deus ex Machina that's blatantly for the purpose of getting to the hawt slashey tiem EKCS DEE. And they're CARTOON CHARACTERS. KIDS' CARTOON CHARACTERS. What is humanity?
- Neo Skater's Note: Okay, I have to admit that I reported this fic out of spite. However, it still stands that there is no canonical reason Tom and Jerry would do the nasty, and the plot's a Deus (S)ex Machina anyway.
- Mirage's Note: My agents are going to need so. Much. Bleepka. After this.
- "Foolish Revelations" - T rated. Claimed by Damian Thorne on July 7, 2019, pending Permission. Claim renewed on July 12, 2020. Claim renewed again on the first day of 2021, this time with Permission.
- When Franziska von Karma takes another case against Phoenix Wright, nobody knows who will prevail. Rated for future chapters. Spoilers for JFA case 4. FranziskaxPhoenix.
- Franziska is severely OOC, especially near the end. The author wastes an entire murder case just to "get rid of" Franziska's desire for revenge, even though at the end of JFA, her mental state was miles from "revenge," which you would know if you played the games, and winning a case is not justification for suddenly developing feelings for Phoenix. Not only that, but the writing is confusing and lacks adequate description. It's hard to put into words, but it's easy to identify the problem, especially if you play the games. Also, Phoenix has a healing factor, apparently. Thank God this thing's only three chapters.
- "A Thousand Cuts" - T-rated. Claimed by Crazy Minh (permission unsubmitted) as of 23 April 2019.
- poppy is a siren vault hunter who fights bandits and hyperion, but when she is caught in a love triangle between the vault hunters she has to make an epic choise... no bad reviews please
- Crazy Minh's note: This story is a really, really bad Mary Sue story which I have previously MST'd on the Library of the Damned, here --> https://literarytravesty.wordpress.com/2019/02/04/a-thousand-cuts-oneshot/. I'm claiming it preemptively for when I apply for permission at some point in the future. In terms of this story, it features a Sue called Poppy (or alternatively Poopy) who makes four of the canon Vault Hunters fall in love with her; is a Siren despite that being the rarest of rare traits in the Borderlands universe; and who messes with the characterizations of pretty much all the canon characters featured in the fic.
- "Changing Fate" - Rated T. Claimed by Silv March 25, 2019.
- The brilliant amnesiac Robin is found unconscious by a small group calling themselves ‘Shepherds’, and unbeknownst to Robin, this one event will be the starting point for an adventure unlike ever she could have had before. But during her travels she will be forced to make decisions that hold the fate of the future in balance. DEAD This was my first attempt at fics and it shows.
- While not particularly egregious in its offenses, this is one of my own and I want to watch it burn (preferably by my own hand).
- "Futanari Goddess" - Rated explicit, NSFW, NSFB. Claimed by leafeyes October 20, 2018.
- After the death of the men, Robin is forced to change her remaining soldiers to save the world. So with help from Anna and Tharja she'll set out to save the future. After she succeeds she gains a power she never imagined. Contains Futanari and Lemons Formerly known as The Futanari Tactician. Repost of mt FF.net story
- Incest, pedophilia, trans fetishization, impossible anatomy, terrible writing, this fic has it all!
- "Halo: The True Meaning of Christmas" - T rated, although even that is overstating things. Claimed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- The Arbiter and the Elites experience Christmas for the first time. Arbiter and Miranda pairing. Read and Review. From us both we wish you a very Merry Christmas.
- "Story of My Life" - T rated. Claim renewed by doctorlit April 12, 2020.
- The name is Annabelle Lucas. I am the first daughter of the United States of America and my dad mysteriously dies. He signed a treaty with the aliens that just tried to kill the human race. Theres a bunch of rumors going around and I keep access my dad's documents because it's classified whats a girl to do?
- "The Betrayal of Ash Ketchum" - Rated T. Claimed by Silv, May 26, 2020.
- Ash gets betrayed by some of his friends and Disappeares for 12 years before getting revenge. Aura-Ash,Psychic-Ash,Harrem
- It'd be a typical Ash Betrayed fic if not for the fact it plays the cliché so straight it loops back around to being satire. Add to that the fact that paragraph breaks don't exist, there's no punctuation besides periods, and a writing style that can't even remember how many years ago Ash was betrayed (at three different points very close together it says "12 years," "10 years," and, inexplicably, "8-10 years,"), and you have a recipe for something so bad it's hilarious- this is probably my actual new favorite fic.
- QuantumMelody29's note: 24 carat comedy gold. This guy is clearly the next Shakespeare.
- "Latias' Journey" - M rated. NSFW/NSFB! Claimed by SkarmorySilver, April 28, 2015. Claim renewed on June 24, 2019.
- With her home destroyed, Latias sets out on a journey to protect herself from the mysterious Ghost King. On the way, she encounters new friends and adventures, and wonders if perhaps the one who destroyed her city is really all that he seems.
- SkarmorySilver's note: Ho. Lee. Flock. This fic consists of 67 chapters of content described by TV Tropes as "absurdly long, surreal, bizarre to extremes [...and] really, really dark, squicky, messy, and all kinds of disturbing." This is gonna take a lot of preparation and a week's worth of Bleeprin, in no small part because the Sue of this fic is probably gonna have to be brought down by at least five agents working together.
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers Of Piclow - K rated. Claimed by QuantumMelody29 on April 7, 2020, pending permission.
- In the upcoming 100th anniversary of the Piclow festival, Princess Snivy is starting to get bored of royalty, and wants to become an explorer much to her mother's dismay, but when she discovers a amnesiac Treecko on the beach who gets stranded and wants to get back to his home, Snivy & Treecko must set out on an adventure to help Treecko get home in this musical adventure!
- Mel's note: It's a songfic, what else can I say? Well, actually, they completely derail Darkrai's character, the plot is incredibly cliché and suffers from a serious case of protagonist centred morality. Oh, and they don't even bother to adapt the lyrics, so you get things like a Treecko who wanted nothing more than to go home five minutes ago singing about how they're happy with how they are right now, and a Beedrill who leads the generic savage tribe yelling about a party in Ipanema.
- "A twist of fate" - T rated. Claimed by eatpraylove March 19, 2017. Claim renewed August 19, 2018, re-renewed March 7, 2020.
- Funny how one little twsit of fate can change your life forever, weather for better or worse. This is the tale of Nynx, she's a rainbow elemental, though her main element is ice, and considered the daughter of articunto. She was living happily in the forest with her brothers, up until they caught the eye of a rouge organization that is. Follow her and others through this tale.
- eatpraylove's comment: Rainbow elementals? Red/makeup organizations? A (mini-)legendary having children, and Sue children at that? This isn't Pokémon anymore, and now I'm angry.
- "Rise of the Pharaoh" - M rated. Claimed by AlyxdeChrom (pending permission) October 25, 2020.
- Master thief and super villian Ash Ketchum always had a love for ancient Egypt. After years of looting museums he finally comes across an item that gives him the power of the ancient pharaohs that ruled Egypt so long ago, along with his loyal group of harem girls alive only to serve him. (AU, M-rated, harem)
- Just... What the heck did I just read? My current charge list includes, among other things, deus ex machina used to pull characters OOC, a character being changed from an ordinary 10-year-old to a supervillain who is obsessed with ancient Egypt, and straight up rape. Mind you, this is only the first five chapters!