A bumper sticker is a sticker, usually but not always rectangular, meant to be stuck to the rear bumper of a car, truck, or other vehicle. They often bear witty or humorous slogans.
Among PPC Boarders, bumper stickers are a traditional welcoming gift for newbies. (They may or may not actually be stuck onto the newbie.) Neshomeh and Huinesoron seem to be the only ones who give them out anymore, though.
Note: We do not manufacture or distribute actual bumper stickers, but if you want to make your own, we certainly encourage it!
Known slogans include the following:
- My agent sporked your Mary Sue.
- Agents do it canonically.
- Glod is my co-pilot.
- Spellcheck is my co-pilot.
- Love me, love my beta.
- Love me, love my mini.
- Got SPaG?
- Honk if you love canon.
- It's dangerous to go alone! Send someone else!
- I joined the Board, and all I got was a massive list of every conceivable item which would never fit on a bumper sticker!