The Bashir Hologram was the prototype for a Long-Term Medical Hologram in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. He was based on Dr. Julian Bashir, but discarded when it was learned that Bashir was genetically enhanced. During an unrecorded mission to the Star Trek continuum, an unknown agent picked him up and brought him back to HQ, upon which he was reactivated and placed in the Medical Department.
He has a mobile emitter that he uses when the power fails.
- "Sacred Daughter" (Watership Down), Agents Tawaki Penguin and Iskillion-Galuit-Elendil (DF)
- First mention.
- "Tinco Division" (interlude)
- "PPC-HQ, Nouvelle Calédonie" (interlude)
- Dependent upon a mobile emitter during the 2008 Macrovirus Epidemic.
- 2008 Mary Sue Invasion, Part 1 - "Return to HQ"
- Breaks Mary Sue control of agents by programming something called Sanitase into HQ's environmental controls.